An ideal destination for english speakers!
Landhotel Hitzacker is run by a bilingual family in it's 3rd generation, a cosy retreat that puts your comfort first. Situated an hour south of Hamburg, Schulze's Landhotel nestles in the heart of the famous Lueneburger heath, surrounded by forests, once used by Kaiser Wilhelm for hunting wild boar and deer.
Visit our website at www.landhotel-hitzacker.de and get more information about our house.
Rooms and PricesAll of our rooms are equipped with the following:
- Seating area
- En-suite (shower, toilet and basin)
- LCD satellite TV
- Cosmetic mirror
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- All non-smoking rooms
Single room with breakfast
Double room with breakfast
Halfboard supplement 12,50 EUR per day
Fullboard supplement 20,00 EUR per day
Dogs are also welcome for an extra charge - 6 EUR per day
Young person, child's rate available upon request
Services included in the price of a room:
- Free use of the sauna and facilities
- Tea and water available (at all times)
- Free use of the WiFi
- Free use of the telephone (upon request)
- Free transfer to and from the nearest train station Leitstade
- Free transfers to and from Hitzacker for shopping