Proprietor: Johann-Bernd Schulze
29456 Hitzacker (OT Wietzetze)
Tel 00 49 5858 786
Fax 00 49 5858 362
USt.-Ident.-Nr. DE 116678361
Webdesign & Programmierung
promptlea - Webdesign
Propriertor: Lea Thießel
Am Heisterkamp 4
1. Limitation of Liability
The contents and works published on this website are protected by copyright.The information provided is supplid without liabilty.
2. Externe Links
This website contains links to third party websites. These websites ,in the oringinal instance were controlled and are protected by copyright in their own right. The provider has no obligation.
3. Copyright and right of publication
As the contents and works published on this website are protected by copyright. The reproduction of any contents is unlawful without the permission of the owner. Only copies, downloads for private use are allowed. The use of any part is only permitted with written permission.
4. Data protection/Conditions of use
The Data Protection Directive EU 1998 which requires all persons to protect peoples fundamental rights and freedoms to privacy with respect to the processing of personal data. Anyone holding personal data for other purposes is legally obliged to comply with this Act. The Act defines the following eight data protection principles. It also requires companies and individuals to keep personal information to themselves ans should not be used commercially
- Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully.
- Personal data shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
- Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- About the rights of individuals personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects (individuals).
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
- Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.